FileInMail is a free trial software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu and it was last updated on 2015-07-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
FileInMail automatically monitors one or more directories for specified files. As soon as they appears, the files are archived on disk, eventually compressed as ZIP files, and forwarded via e-mail to one or more recipients through your own e-mail Client program or an SMTP server, with or without user intervention.
FileInMail Key Features:
* Works on any Windows machine, from 98 to Windows 8/10
* Automatically send the files as attachments by using your own e-mail client program (MS-Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird and any other MAPI compatible e-mail client program) and your own e-mail settings, just like you would have sent them manually
* If you prefer, you can even use a SMTP server instead of your own mail client program, even if the server uses authentication and non-standard ports, with or without user intervention
* You can specify multiple directories to monitor
* You can watch for multiple file patterns on each directory
* You can forward the files to multiple recipients in a single e-mail message
* You can specify different custom Subject and Body text for each kind of e-mail
* You can specify them statically, or you can drive FileInMail by an external program that creates a small ascii (INI) file with a dynamic configuration. Even DOS programs and batch files can do it
* Mail can be sent out with or without user intervention
FileInMail (version 2.4) has a file size of 1.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 223 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.